RPG Freak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Freak

RPG Freak is a forum based play-by-post role playing site with a growing community that doesn't restrict itself to any one genre. RPG Freak is all about role playing diversity.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Might I suggest something?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fefe
Fefe

Character sheet
Character:
Might I suggest something? Left_bar_bleue1/1Might I suggest something? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Info:
More info:

Might I suggest something? Empty
PostSubject: Might I suggest something?   Might I suggest something? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 12:09 am

What would make this board much easier is a chat box of some sort. So then we can chat and keep up with each other in OOC form without having to log in and check OOC threads just to let someone know that we cannot post or will be gone a while etc.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Might I suggest something?   Might I suggest something? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 12:10 am

Fefe wrote:
What would make this board much easier is a chat box of some sort. So then we can chat and keep up with each other in OOC form without having to log in and check OOC threads just to let someone know that we cannot post or will be gone a while etc.

I am completely unsure as to how to do that. But I'll look into it and see if it's something forumotion can do.

[edit] It was remarkably easy to figure out. Chatbox activated.
Back to top Go down
https://rpgfreak.rpg-board.net
Fefe
Fefe

Character sheet
Character:
Might I suggest something? Left_bar_bleue1/1Might I suggest something? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Info:
More info:

PostSubject: Re: Might I suggest something?   Might I suggest something? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 12:30 am

Yeee! Glad I could be of use.
Back to top Go down
cool74

cool74

Character sheet
Character:
Might I suggest something? Left_bar_bleue1/3Might I suggest something? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/3)
Info: Uydr
More info: Baddass Beast man

PostSubject: Re: Might I suggest something?   Might I suggest something? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 1:14 am

How do we use it?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Might I suggest something?   Might I suggest something? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 1:38 am

cool74 wrote:
How do we use it?

Go to bottom of the page, hit login, chat.
Back to top Go down
https://rpgfreak.rpg-board.net
Fire Couch
Admin
Admin
Fire Couch

PostSubject: Re: Might I suggest something?   Might I suggest something? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 6:07 pm

Just as a reminder to people, there is a chat feature on the site. Generally when I'm on, I log in just in case someone has questions or whatever; it's way quicker than messaging back and forth.

Potentially we could play out some dialogue a lot faster than in messaging as well. Possibly even scenes of in game play.

Possibilites are virtually endless. So pop in there from time to time.

I only really ever see Feefer, Dreams, and Coolio in there. I just wanted to remind everyone of this feature beacuse it could be super useful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Might I suggest something?   Might I suggest something? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Might I suggest something?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Freak :: Questions and Suggestions-
Jump to: