RPG Freak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Freak

RPG Freak is a forum based play-by-post role playing site with a growing community that doesn't restrict itself to any one genre. RPG Freak is all about role playing diversity.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Blegan Knights

Go down 
+5
AtomicWaste
Bo
cool74
dreamshell
Admin
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
cool74

cool74

Character sheet
Character:
The Blegan Knights - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/3The Blegan Knights - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/3)
Info: Uydr
More info: Baddass Beast man

The Blegan Knights - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blegan Knights   The Blegan Knights - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 12:28 am

So am I approved fire couch?
Back to top Go down
AtomicWaste

AtomicWaste

Character sheet
Character:
The Blegan Knights - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1The Blegan Knights - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Info:
More info:

PostSubject: Re: The Blegan Knights   The Blegan Knights - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 2:52 pm

Did you approve me yet?
Back to top Go down
dreamshell

Character sheet
Character:
The Blegan Knights - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/3The Blegan Knights - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/3)
Info:
More info:

PostSubject: Re: The Blegan Knights   The Blegan Knights - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 6:24 pm

Chill out, guys. You know people get updates about new posts, don't you? It'd be nice if I didn't have to come around here and find a needless, single-word answer to something or impatient pestering.
Back to top Go down
AtomicWaste

AtomicWaste

Character sheet
Character:
The Blegan Knights - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1The Blegan Knights - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Info:
More info:

PostSubject: Re: The Blegan Knights   The Blegan Knights - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 9:26 am

Sorry dreamshell if it annoys you but I am just excited to start the game is all.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Blegan Knights   The Blegan Knights - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 7:04 pm

AtomicWaste wrote:
Sorry dreamshell if it annoys you but I am just excited to start the game is all.

We get it. But try and contain it. When it's up, you'll know; believe me. And if you're not approved I would have told you. Just got a bit of stuff going on in the real world and with updating other threads. Be patient, it will start sometime soonish.

BTW, on a side note I disabled earning gold from this section of the boards because of these "am I approved?" posts.

If you're really really antsy about it, message me. I do respond. Just ask Cool, he messages me all the time. And I'm only sometimes a dickhead about it, usually I'm chill.
Back to top Go down
https://rpgfreak.rpg-board.net
Fefe
Fefe

Character sheet
Character:
Info:
More info:

PostSubject: Re: The Blegan Knights   The Blegan Knights - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 2:34 am

Finally coming around to this, and I have decided upon a charrie!

Name: Fayre Nightshade
Sex: Female
Appearance: Looks something like this.
Eligibility: Born into a family of minor nobility, and her mother is sister of someone of major nobility.
Personality: Underneath her soft teenage exterior beats the heart of a lioness. While, she may look like nothing much, she had learned from a very young age that life is not all about fine dresses and extravagant parties. Her father being knighted after an act of kindness to a Lord's son, and her mother being related to a Lady among the ranks of nobility, makes her the perfect candidate to become a knight. She hasn't had much practice in the practical arts of swordsmanship, but is willing to learn and can hold her own against any man. Most men do not consider her wife, or marriage material because she is outspoken, highly intelligent, and has somewhat of a boyish appearance when it comes to her body. If it wasn't for her long dark hair, most would mistake her to be a rather pretty boy in a dress. But she is forsaking the life of noblewoman for that of a knight. To fight and defend her land and her people.
Back to top Go down
cool74

cool74

Character sheet
Character:

PostSubject: Re: The Blegan Knights   The Blegan Knights - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 3:19 am

Fefe wrote:
Finally coming around to this, and I have decided upon a charrie!

Name: Fayre Nightshade
Sex: Female
Appearance: Looks something like this.
Eligibility: Born into a family of minor nobility, and her mother is sister of someone of major nobility.
Personality: Underneath her soft teenage exterior beats the heart of a lioness. While, she may look like nothing much, she had learned from a very young age that life is not all about fine dresses and extravagant parties. Her father being knighted after an act of kindness to a Lord's son, and her mother being related to a Lady among the ranks of nobility, makes her the perfect candidate to become a knight. She hasn't had much practice in the practical arts of swordsmanship, but is willing to learn and can hold her own against any man. Most men do not consider her wife, or marriage material because she is outspoken, highly intelligent, and has somewhat of a boyish appearance when it comes to her body. If it wasn't for her long dark hair, most would mistake her to be a rather pretty boy in a dress. But she is forsaking the life of noblewoman for that of a knight. To fight and defend her land and her people.

I was waiting for one of the females on this site to make a badass chick for this story game! Glad you didn't disappoint. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fefe
Fefe

Character sheet
Character:
Info:
More info:

PostSubject: Re: The Blegan Knights   The Blegan Knights - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 3:39 am

I aim to please!
*theatrical bow*
Back to top Go down
Darb

PostSubject: Re: The Blegan Knights   The Blegan Knights - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 5:59 am

Name : Prince Adam Aldaire
Sex: Male
Appearance: Adam is a average height for his age, he is well toned but not very muscular. He has dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. He has a tattoo of the coat of arms of his family between his shoulder blades and is well tanned from all his travels.

Personality: Down to earth and rebellious by his family standards, though seen as conceited and cocky by the other families. He has a great sense of humor, which can be lost on many in the court. Adam has great pride and honor in his family and is just as cordial to his servants as he is to his friends.

Elgibility: 2nd born prince of the Royal Aldaire family.

Background: Life has always been very easy for Adam, he has grown up traveling to various countries and learning interesting languages and skills along the way. Along one of his trips he got a tattoo of the coat of arms on his back, his mother and the clergy did not approve of marking his skin. His father was a little shocked but glad to see it was done in family loyality and easily hidden when needed. Adam always had the best teaching, three meals a day and any snacks he wanted when he visited the kitchens to talk with the chefs. Not really one of the life of the court. Politics were never his favorite subject, but he knew how to play the game when he needed since there was always a noble house or merchant seeking advice from his father or other members of his family.
He has always dreamed of being a knight ever since he was a child seeing them around the castle or at the jousts. He knew the seriousness that was involved to being since he easedropped on a few of the captain of the guards meeting with his father. His mother dreads the thought of him becoming a knight but it is something his heart is set on, so she patient with him. His father approves saying it will give him insight that he will need when he is older if it is chosen to take over care of the family. He is one of four children. Two of them are his sisters and one his brother who is 16 years older than him. His brother has no interest in anything but girls, wine, and money. He has heard his father say many times, that Henry is not fit to be a ruler. So his father and his advisors have been grooming Adam to be the head of the family even though he is second born. Becoming a knight will help you on your path his father once told him.

Last edited by Darb on Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fire Couch
Admin
Admin
Fire Couch

PostSubject: Re: The Blegan Knights   The Blegan Knights - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 2:41 pm

Alright, I'm a little behind on this. I'll be adding at least one more threads this weekend, leaving the rest of you for sometime next week.
Back to top Go down
Fire Couch
Admin
Admin
Fire Couch

PostSubject: Re: The Blegan Knights   The Blegan Knights - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 7:04 pm

Waste and Havok; If you haven't already done so, please check your messages. Your game starts as soon as you make a few chages/additions to your character. See message for details.

[edit]Havok, you're good to go.
Back to top Go down
Fire Couch
Admin
Admin
Fire Couch

PostSubject: Re: The Blegan Knights   The Blegan Knights - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 2:02 am

Darb wrote:
Name : Adam Aldaire
Sex: Male
Appearance: Adam is a average height for his age, he is well toned but not very muscular. He has dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. He has a tattoo of the coat of arms of his family between his shoulder blades and is well tanned from all his travels.

Is this a prince? Or from a non-ruling branch of the Aldaire family? Either one works, really.
Back to top Go down
Darb

PostSubject: Re: The Blegan Knights   The Blegan Knights - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 6:22 am

Edited it for ya. I was crazy tired when I wrote that yes he is a prince. Figured would be a different way to go since you approved and all.
Back to top Go down
cool74

cool74

Character sheet
Character:

PostSubject: Re: The Blegan Knights   The Blegan Knights - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 11:50 pm

Are we allowed to write in Npcs that we have no control over? For example if my knight is walking around he bumps into a pretty servant and briefly describes her as he continues on his way?
Back to top Go down
Fire Couch
Admin
Admin
Fire Couch

PostSubject: Re: The Blegan Knights   The Blegan Knights - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 1:34 am

As long as you follow three simple rules:

1) Don't do it all the damn time
2) No game-changers (ie, a NPC that in someway changes the story in some non-minor way)
3) No major NPC's (ie, don't bump into the king or lord suchandsuch in the halls)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Blegan Knights   The Blegan Knights - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Blegan Knights
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2