RPG Freak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Freak

RPG Freak is a forum based play-by-post role playing site with a growing community that doesn't restrict itself to any one genre. RPG Freak is all about role playing diversity.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anticipated Admin Downtime

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moe the Maneater
Admin
Admin
Moe the Maneater

Anticipated Admin Downtime Empty
PostSubject: Anticipated Admin Downtime   Anticipated Admin Downtime Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 2:19 pm

The admins will use this post here to notify anyone of any upcoming downtime that we are aware of. That way the users will not be wondering why their posts / PMs are not getting replies.
Back to top Go down
Moe the Maneater
Admin
Admin
Moe the Maneater

PostSubject: Re: Anticipated Admin Downtime   Anticipated Admin Downtime Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 2:21 pm

I will be out of reach starting Friday, January 13th until Monday January, 16th.

I will try to update any Knights of Blegan posts that I have open before I leave.
Back to top Go down
Fire Couch
Admin
Admin
Fire Couch

PostSubject: Re: Anticipated Admin Downtime   Anticipated Admin Downtime Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 1:47 am

I have been ridiculously sick. I apologize for skipping the contemporary updates. I will try to get it done tomorrow with the science fiction update.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anticipated Admin Downtime   Anticipated Admin Downtime Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anticipated Admin Downtime
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Freak :: Site Announcements-
Jump to: