RPG Freak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Freak

RPG Freak is a forum based play-by-post role playing site with a growing community that doesn't restrict itself to any one genre. RPG Freak is all about role playing diversity.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introductory thread.

Go down 
+26
deadlysoldier
Epic@Blocking
writerfreak12
NullQuantity
silversoul
XxDoubtfulxX
Myxymyxmyx
chemicalkid917
Fire Couch
Moe the Maneater
Blaise Laurent
ladyofdreams
masshavok
AtomicWaste
Dirtskull
Rinrin
Phlimm
Fefe
Darb
TheCandyMan
Bo
Mizal
cool74
Admin
dreamshell
donteatpoop
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
donteatpoop

donteatpoop

Introductory thread. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductory thread.   Introductory thread. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 3:38 pm

Well we're mostly friendly. Just watch out for that donteatpoop fellow. He's a bit of a dick.

Welcome to RPG Freak.
Back to top Go down
Fefe
Fefe

Character sheet
Character:
Introductory thread. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1/1Introductory thread. - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Info:
More info:

PostSubject: Re: Introductory thread.   Introductory thread. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 11:34 pm

Welcome deadly soldier! My name's Fefe and I have just one question for you, how did you hear about the website?
Back to top Go down
deadlysoldier

PostSubject: Re: Introductory thread.   Introductory thread. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 3:13 am

a guy on rpol.net was advertising it basically.
Back to top Go down
Fefe
Fefe

Character sheet
Character:
Introductory thread. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1/1Introductory thread. - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Info:
More info:

PostSubject: Re: Introductory thread.   Introductory thread. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 5:17 pm

Oh okay cool! Well, welcome again and if you have any questions or anything, feel free to ask! Smile
Back to top Go down
Serec

Serec

Character sheet
Character:
Info:
More info:

PostSubject: new b and new a walk into a bar....   Introductory thread. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 12:26 pm

Nope. No punch line.
I am Serec and I am a relative newb.
Tried my hand at play by post many years ago and don't remember having had a blast or even doing it that long.
I'm sure it had to do with people being less than focused and me being excessively tired.
I found your sight with a google search after finding another sight with a Mouseguard game ongoing.
They seemed to post too quickly for my schedule so I sought out something with a little slower response time.
Found your Rick won the lottery and now you are all stuck on an island thread noted that the post expectations were like twice a week and said,
"Let Let ME IN"!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://mikeserecka.wordpress.com/
Fire Couch
Admin
Admin
Fire Couch

PostSubject: Re: Introductory thread.   Introductory thread. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 1:35 pm

Well welcome aboard. We're glad to have you.
Back to top Go down
Kyte333

Kyte333

Character sheet
Character:
Info:
More info:

PostSubject: Re: Introductory thread.   Introductory thread. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 10:19 pm

Hello everyone... My name is Kyte333... however i'm not entirely sure yet if i will be using any of my already made rp characters or if i will be creating a new one... if there is a specific process for that would someone please tell me? i checked out the character sheet thing and got kinda confused so i decided to ask about it lol... as far as experience goes... *scratches head* well i have experience but most of it is with my brother and some friends from high school... i graduated high school in 2010 btw... i know that's not relevant but oh wellz lol XD... I was looking for a good place to put my creativity to the test and found that same list that others have mentioned with the different rp sites on it and so far this one seems the most promising so here i am lol... I am 22 years old and i'm a male... but i do have female characters too...

if anyone here has ever heard of "fanfiction.net" that's where i did most of my online role playing but i haven't been on there in ages... i've been on a couple of other sites as well but never been on them for long... mostly because they just seemed to have been abandoned or just died out... but i'm hoping to have a great time here and look forward to getting to know everyone here XD
Back to top Go down
Doomedfate

Doomedfate

Character sheet
Character:
Info:
More info:

PostSubject: Re: Introductory thread.   Introductory thread. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 2:01 am

Hello there, I'm Doomedfate, anyone from RPoL may have encountered me. I like Kingdom Hearts, Boarderlands, and Halo, as well as being a (self-proclaimed) fur, but don't worry, I hate the perverted stuff as much as you. Also, I appear on Devientart as Doomedfateaxion and Writeing.com as l4dguy, although I don't actually do much more writeing on that site than adding choice chapters of stories... At least for now...
Back to top Go down
IceQueen26

IceQueen26

PostSubject: Re: Introductory thread.   Introductory thread. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 10:58 pm

Uhm. Yo.
*waves awkwardly*
Back to top Go down
Fefe
Fefe

Character sheet
Character:
Info:
More info:

PostSubject: Re: Introductory thread.   Introductory thread. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 5:12 pm

This is sad to say, but this site is pretty much dead. Some of us more active members can be found on roleplayerguild.com
Back to top Go down
IceQueen26

IceQueen26

PostSubject: Re: Introductory thread.   Introductory thread. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 3:08 pm

ok thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introductory thread.   Introductory thread. - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introductory thread.
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5