RPG Freak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Freak

RPG Freak is a forum based play-by-post role playing site with a growing community that doesn't restrict itself to any one genre. RPG Freak is all about role playing diversity.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introductory thread.

Go down 
+26
deadlysoldier
Epic@Blocking
writerfreak12
NullQuantity
silversoul
XxDoubtfulxX
Myxymyxmyx
chemicalkid917
Fire Couch
Moe the Maneater
Blaise Laurent
ladyofdreams
masshavok
AtomicWaste
Dirtskull
Rinrin
Phlimm
Fefe
Darb
TheCandyMan
Bo
Mizal
cool74
Admin
dreamshell
donteatpoop
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rinrin

Rinrin

Introductory thread. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductory thread.   Introductory thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 4:53 pm

Why thank you miss Fefe
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introductory thread.   Introductory thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 6:28 pm

yay! Another member! Welcome to RPG Freak, Rinrin.
Back to top Go down
https://rpgfreak.rpg-board.net
dreamshell

Character sheet
Character:
Introductory thread. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/3Introductory thread. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/3)
Info:
More info:

PostSubject: Re: Introductory thread.   Introductory thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 7:22 pm

Rinrin wrote:
I prefer serious Role Playing (meaning I can't stand one paragraph posts, but I can live with it if I must.).

I am very happy to hear about this, as well as your long RP history and versatility. Welcome aboard, Rina!
Back to top Go down
cool74

cool74

Character sheet
Character:
Introductory thread. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/3Introductory thread. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/3)
Info: Uydr
More info: Baddass Beast man

PostSubject: Re: Introductory thread.   Introductory thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 8:37 pm

Rinrin wrote:
Hello, I am Rinrin, or Rina or just Rin.

I have been Role Playing for about 9 years, I have been a member of several wonderful sites that have helped my writing in numerous ways and actually continue to do so. I prefer serious Role Playing (meaning I can't stand one paragraph posts, but I can live with it if I must.). I have dabbled in everything from fantasy to space opera to contemporary, though my tastes and preferences run to fantasy and science fiction.

I have Role Played with Fefe more times than I can remember and she is who told me about this site. I look forward to mingling with all of you and getting the chance to write with you as well.

Well I make no promises. Glad to have you abroad.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introductory thread.   Introductory thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 8:39 pm

cool74 wrote:
Rinrin wrote:

I have Role Played with Fefe more times than I can remember and she is who told me about this site. I look forward to mingling with all of you and getting the chance to write with you as well.

Rinrin, please understand that Cool74 is not a sexist, he just hasn't yet grasped the English language.
Back to top Go down
cool74

cool74

Character sheet
Character:
Info: Uydr
More info: Baddass Beast man

PostSubject: Re: Introductory thread.   Introductory thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 8:43 pm

Fire Couch wrote:
cool74 wrote:
Rinrin wrote:

Rinrin, please understand that Cool74 is not a sexist, he just hasn't yet grasped the English language.

I was talking about the one paragraph posts. Rinrin, please note that the admin likes to mess with me.
Back to top Go down
Rinrin

Rinrin

PostSubject: Re: Introductory thread.   Introductory thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 12:42 am

Noted. I don't offend easily. Just ask Fefe, I'm reletively slow to anger, luckily she's my backbone.
Back to top Go down
Dirtskull

Dirtskull

PostSubject: Re: Introductory thread.   Introductory thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 5:58 am

Hey freaks. I'm another Grog. I play the old editions only. If anybody skypes games, I'm in. The forums are fun to agree and disagree. When somebody questions the rules, I'll either go along, or not post, but nothing is personal, all gamers of all games are brothers. I'm not a rules lawyer or do I play anything By the Book. Fudge'em for fun sake.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introductory thread.   Introductory thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 4:09 pm

Welcome to the site, Dirtskull.
Back to top Go down
AtomicWaste

AtomicWaste

Character sheet
Character:
Introductory thread. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Introductory thread. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Info:
More info:

PostSubject: Re: Introductory thread.   Introductory thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 8:25 am

Hello i am AtomicWaste I came from the site Chooseyourstory.com as well, I like puppies and moonlight walks on the beach
I originate from a barrel of atomic waste in Florida called Jacksonville and now reside under a bridge named Fernandina Beach with a bunch of trolls
Also seeing as I live under a bridge I have been cut off from the world and have just started to come out and become a member of society and I figured this would be a great place to start!
Oh and I have never played a 'text' based RPG I am however very familiar with RPG's in general like Dungeons and Dragons, I mean how else am i going to pass the time under my bridge? Trolls are surprisingly good at RPG's.

This may have been a bit much but first impressions are everything!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introductory thread.   Introductory thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 1:05 pm

Welcome to the site, AtomicWaste. Please check your messages (top of screen).
Back to top Go down
AtomicWaste

AtomicWaste

Character sheet
Character:
Introductory thread. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Introductory thread. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Info:
More info:

PostSubject: Re: Introductory thread.   Introductory thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 2:07 pm

okay
Back to top Go down
masshavok

masshavok

Location : your deepest darkest dreams of unforgiving sex and nihilism

Character sheet
Character:
Info:
More info:

PostSubject: Re: Introductory thread.   Introductory thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 3:45 pm

Hey my names mass havok. my little brother atomic waste told me about this site so i decided to join. Iv played on chooseyourstory.com as well but never made an account. me and atomic waste have played many rpg's over the years but as he mentioned we've never played any text based ones but he told me about this and i thought it sounded like fun so here i am Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introductory thread.   Introductory thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 4:07 pm

Cool. Welcome aboard.
Back to top Go down
ladyofdreams

PostSubject: Re: Introductory thread.   Introductory thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 11:10 pm

I am ladyofdreams, a username I use on several sites but not the one I use on chooseyourstory.com which is where the link to this site was found. I am an avid forums role-player and have role-played over text numerous times. My genres are... well, anything really, but I mostly stick to fantasy settings.
Back to top Go down
Bo

Bo

Character sheet
Character:
Info: Ulmark
More info: A simple former slave from a south-western land. He likes hitting things with sticks, so don't make him mad... especially if he has a stick

PostSubject: Re: Introductory thread.   Introductory thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 6:49 pm

ladyofdreams wrote:
I am ladyofdreams, a username I use on several sites but not the one I use on chooseyourstory.com which is where the link to this site was found. I am an avid forums role-player and have role-played over text numerous times. My genres are... well, anything really, but I mostly stick to fantasy settings.

Hmm... the only two other female regulars I remember are Fergie and Guanyin, and Guanyin hasn't been active in quite some time.
Unless of course you're one of our newer members, like applegirl? If you're someone esle I'm genuinely sorry haha.
Back to top Go down
ladyofdreams

PostSubject: Re: Introductory thread.   Introductory thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 12:15 am

I'm not new; I'm just not well-known. I poke around the forums board occasionally, but there are only a few people on the site that I've actually talked to. And I have yet to post my first storygame.
Back to top Go down
Blaise Laurent

Blaise Laurent

PostSubject: Re: Introductory thread.   Introductory thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 8:19 am

Hello there. I am not a native speaker of the English tongue so I'd like to apologize beforehand since I'm sure I will be making more mistakes than most of you. I am female, twenty years old and reside in the Netherlands. I've been roleplaying since I was thirteen I believe, except in Dutch and not English. I had no idea what to choose for a username so I just decided to use the name of my favourite character. Although obnoxious and rude, he is and always will be my darling. I am at a loss for words right now so that's it for now. In any case; I'm glad to be part of this community (since I've been looking for an RP site for ages). Oh, and call me Eirene.
Back to top Go down
masshavok

masshavok

Location : your deepest darkest dreams of unforgiving sex and nihilism

Character sheet
Character:
Info:
More info:

PostSubject: Re: Introductory thread.   Introductory thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:42 am

NETHERLANDS REPRESENT!
Back to top Go down
Moe the Maneater
Admin
Admin
Moe the Maneater

PostSubject: Re: Introductory thread.   Introductory thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:34 pm

Blaise Laurent wrote:
Hello there. I am not a native speaker of the English tongue so I'd like to apologize beforehand since I'm sure I will be making more mistakes than most of you. I am female, twenty years old and reside in the Netherlands. I've been roleplaying since I was thirteen I believe, except in Dutch and not English. I had no idea what to choose for a username so I just decided to use the name of my favourite character. Although obnoxious and rude, he is and always will be my darling. I am at a loss for words right now so that's it for now. In any case; I'm glad to be part of this community (since I've been looking for an RP site for ages). Oh, and call me Eirene.
Welcome to the boards Eirene. I think that you should not have to worry much about your English for two reasons:

1) Your English is better than my Dutch any day of the week
2) If your introduction post is any indication, your English is better then most of the native speakers I have seen in a long time on any forum!
Back to top Go down
Blaise Laurent

Blaise Laurent

PostSubject: Re: Introductory thread.   Introductory thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:35 pm

Aww thank you very much!
Back to top Go down
dreamshell

Character sheet
Character:
Info:
More info:

PostSubject: Re: Introductory thread.   Introductory thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:56 pm

I agree wholeheartedly with Moe. Welkom, Eirene! (Cool name, by the way.) =D
Back to top Go down
Fire Couch
Admin
Admin
Fire Couch

PostSubject: Re: Introductory thread.   Introductory thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:35 pm

Welcome to the site, Eirene. Hope you enjoy the place. Check out the games we have in the sign up area and hopefully you can get playing within the next 24 hours.

By the way, how did you hear about us?
Back to top Go down
Blaise Laurent

Blaise Laurent

PostSubject: Re: Introductory thread.   Introductory thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:39 pm

Google, my friend. Google. Google is my friend.

And I hope I can start playing quickly too. The last RPG site I joined was... well, not really like that. It cost me more than a week to get going and it was thanks to the RPG that I myself had to submit. The site was as good as dead.
Back to top Go down
Fire Couch
Admin
Admin
Fire Couch

PostSubject: Re: Introductory thread.   Introductory thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:56 pm

Blaise Laurent wrote:
Google, my friend. Google. Google is my friend.

And I hope I can start playing quickly too. The last RPG site I joined was... well, not really like that. It cost me more than a week to get going and it was thanks to the RPG that I myself had to submit. The site was as good as dead.

Yeah, a lot of rpg sites tend to collapse. I hope to avoid this by not having a life and not having to pay to run the site. lol. I tend to check in more during the night... well, what's night to me on the East coast of the US. Not sure what the hour difference is between us, but I'm guessing you're about six-seven hours ahead of me? (what's the future like?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introductory thread.   Introductory thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introductory thread.
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next