RPG Freak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Freak

RPG Freak is a forum based play-by-post role playing site with a growing community that doesn't restrict itself to any one genre. RPG Freak is all about role playing diversity.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introductory thread.

Go down 
+26
deadlysoldier
Epic@Blocking
writerfreak12
NullQuantity
silversoul
XxDoubtfulxX
Myxymyxmyx
chemicalkid917
Fire Couch
Moe the Maneater
Blaise Laurent
ladyofdreams
masshavok
AtomicWaste
Dirtskull
Rinrin
Phlimm
Fefe
Darb
TheCandyMan
Bo
Mizal
cool74
Admin
dreamshell
donteatpoop
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Blaise Laurent

Blaise Laurent

Introductory thread. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductory thread.   Introductory thread. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 4:04 pm

Well it's 8 pm right now. The future's probably just as boring as the present... And cold. Very cold. Haha.
Back to top Go down
AtomicWaste

AtomicWaste

Character sheet
Character:
Introductory thread. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/1Introductory thread. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Info:
More info:

PostSubject: Re: Introductory thread.   Introductory thread. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 5:45 am

Welcome to the site Blaise Laurent. I think your English is better than mine and I live in America...
Back to top Go down
Fefe
Fefe

Character sheet
Character:
Introductory thread. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/1Introductory thread. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Info:
More info:

PostSubject: Re: Introductory thread.   Introductory thread. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 3:37 am

Well I for one, am glad there is another female present! And welcome you to the site warmly. Glad to have you aboard. ^^
Back to top Go down
cool74

cool74

Character sheet
Character:
Introductory thread. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/3Introductory thread. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/3)
Info: Uydr
More info: Baddass Beast man

PostSubject: Re: Introductory thread.   Introductory thread. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 5:50 am

Fefe wrote:
Well I for one, am glad there is another female present! And welcome you to the site warmly. Glad to have you aboard. ^^

What about RinRin?
Back to top Go down
Fefe
Fefe

Character sheet
Character:
Info:
More info:

PostSubject: Re: Introductory thread.   Introductory thread. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 6:01 pm

I love my twin, but she seems to have disappeared.
Back to top Go down
chemicalkid917

chemicalkid917

Character sheet
Character:
Info:
More info:

PostSubject: Re: Introductory thread.   Introductory thread. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 5:32 am

Hey there. I'm chemicalkid917, and I've been rp'ing for about 5 years now. I have never been on an rp forum before, but I play d&d, Dark Heresy, and WoD. I usually play characters who generally disregard other's feelings/ desires, and have a tendency to be neutral evil for those of you familiar with the alignment system. I also usually play girl characters although I am a guy. Most people think this is weird, but I assure you I don't do this for any type of weird fantasy or anything. I just tend to like chicks more than guys. Anyways, that's me. I'm really excited about joining this site and rp'ing with you guys. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
chemicalkid917

chemicalkid917

Character sheet
Character:
Info:
More info:

PostSubject: Re: Introductory thread.   Introductory thread. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 6:56 am

I actually retract that "never had rp'd on a forum before" comment. I played SOLAR (Southern Organization of Live Action Re-enactments) for a while and they had multiple online forums.
Back to top Go down
Fire Couch
Admin
Admin
Fire Couch

PostSubject: Re: Introductory thread.   Introductory thread. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 2:21 pm

Welcome aboard chemical. How'd you hear about us?
Back to top Go down
chemicalkid917

chemicalkid917

Character sheet
Character:
Info:
More info:

PostSubject: Re: Introductory thread.   Introductory thread. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 5:01 pm

I was checking forums for interesting campaign settings to give me an idea of how I wanted to set up one I am working on now. I saw a link to the sci fi rpg you guys are about to do and I read through it. I really wanted to be in that game and now here I am. I forgot the name of the forum I found the link in though.
Back to top Go down
Fire Couch
Admin
Admin
Fire Couch

PostSubject: Re: Introductory thread.   Introductory thread. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:05 pm

Awesome. Must have been theRPGsite.com. Glad you clicked the link.
Back to top Go down
AtomicWaste

AtomicWaste

Character sheet
Character:
Info:
More info:

PostSubject: Re: Introductory thread.   Introductory thread. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:24 pm

Welcome to the site Chemical glad to another player even if he is kinda creepy haha Smile
Back to top Go down
chemicalkid917

chemicalkid917

Character sheet
Character:
Info:
More info:

PostSubject: Re: Introductory thread.   Introductory thread. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 11:29 pm

Me too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Myxymyxmyx

Myxymyxmyx

Character sheet
Character:
Info:
More info:

PostSubject: Re: Introductory thread.   Introductory thread. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 4:00 pm

Hey im Myxymyxmyx, masshavok refered me to the site and I decided to check it out. I have played rpgs before just not on a forum so I may need some pointers.

Last edited by Myxymyxmyx on Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fire Couch
Admin
Admin
Fire Couch

PostSubject: Re: Introductory thread.   Introductory thread. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 4:38 pm

Myxymyxmyx wrote:
Hey im Myxymyxmyx, masshavok refered me tp the site and I decided to check it out. I have played rpgs before just not on a forum so I may need some pointers.

Welcome aboard. Hope you can remember how to spell your username. lol.

There's a science fiction game about to start up some time this week (tentatively set for Tuesday). Feel free to hit the sign up thread for it. We also have a shipwreck game in play that is still accepting new members, so if you're interested in joining that just hit the sign up thread.
Back to top Go down
AtomicWaste

AtomicWaste

Character sheet
Character:
Info:
More info:

PostSubject: Re: Introductory thread.   Introductory thread. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 4:54 pm

Hey myx welcome to the site
Back to top Go down
XxDoubtfulxX

XxDoubtfulxX

PostSubject: Re: Introductory thread.   Introductory thread. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 6:14 am

Hello? I'm Doubtful, Doubt, Jasmine, Jas, Joe, etc... I have a little experience RPing. (Only a small portion on an actual site online, Lol.) I have done a little bit on Mibba with a friend, and joined a random Ninja one with the same friend just recently... Other than that, and video games Wink Lol... Me and a whole bunch of my friends would make Fb threads specifically for RPing stories together. Except that was more like writing a book, with a whole lot of people's characters involved in different people's books. But, similar idea none-the-less. Uhmm... Genres I like are General Fantasy/Ninja/Medieval, and anything else that interests me, or looks intriguing, really. O.o
Back to top Go down
Fire Couch
Admin
Admin
Fire Couch

PostSubject: Re: Introductory thread.   Introductory thread. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 10:08 am

Welcome to RPG Freak, doubtful. Feel free to message me with any questions you may have.

How'd you hear about us?
Back to top Go down
AtomicWaste

AtomicWaste

Character sheet
Character:
Info:
More info:

PostSubject: Re: Introductory thread.   Introductory thread. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 12:01 pm

Welcome to paradise Doubtful, Doubt, Jasmine, Jas, Joe, ect...
Back to top Go down
silversoul

PostSubject: Re: Introductory thread.   Introductory thread. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 11:54 pm

Hi I'm silversoul. I'm new to this site but I've been rping for years.

A friend of mine Fefe told me about this site so I decided to try it out.

I hope to have fun rping here and be a part of some great stories
Back to top Go down
Fire Couch
Admin
Admin
Fire Couch

PostSubject: Re: Introductory thread.   Introductory thread. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 12:39 am

Yay, rock and roll. Welcome to the site. You have successfully circumvented my standard "how did you hear about us" question. Congratulations.
Back to top Go down
Fefe
Fefe

Character sheet
Character:
Info:
More info:

PostSubject: Re: Introductory thread.   Introductory thread. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 7:40 pm

Glad to have you aboard Silver!
Back to top Go down
AtomicWaste

AtomicWaste

Character sheet
Character:
Info:
More info:

PostSubject: Re: Introductory thread.   Introductory thread. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 6:38 am

Welcome silver
Back to top Go down
XxDoubtfulxX

XxDoubtfulxX

PostSubject: Re: Introductory thread.   Introductory thread. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 1:13 am

Thanks for the welcome, sorry I dissapeared... My computer got a most wonderful virus called Win 7 Antivirus Program, and I was just able to get it fixed... Lol.

I saw this site on a Top RP Site's webpage place, Lol.

Hello again, everyone Smile
Back to top Go down
Fire Couch
Admin
Admin
Fire Couch

PostSubject: Re: Introductory thread.   Introductory thread. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 3:13 pm

Hello once more. Glad to have you back and what-not.
Back to top Go down
XxDoubtfulxX

XxDoubtfulxX

PostSubject: Re: Introductory thread.   Introductory thread. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 3:44 pm

Thanks again x)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introductory thread.   Introductory thread. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introductory thread.
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next