RPG Freak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Freak

RPG Freak is a forum based play-by-post role playing site with a growing community that doesn't restrict itself to any one genre. RPG Freak is all about role playing diversity.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introductory thread.

Go down 
+26
deadlysoldier
Epic@Blocking
writerfreak12
NullQuantity
silversoul
XxDoubtfulxX
Myxymyxmyx
chemicalkid917
Fire Couch
Moe the Maneater
Blaise Laurent
ladyofdreams
masshavok
AtomicWaste
Dirtskull
Rinrin
Phlimm
Fefe
Darb
TheCandyMan
Bo
Mizal
cool74
Admin
dreamshell
donteatpoop
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
donteatpoop

donteatpoop

Introductory thread. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductory thread.   Introductory thread. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:56 pm

Hello doubtypants and welcome to the site. Hope to run into you IC soon.
Back to top Go down
XxDoubtfulxX

XxDoubtfulxX

PostSubject: Re: Introductory thread.   Introductory thread. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:23 am

Thanks, Lol, yuppers xP
Back to top Go down
NullQuantity

NullQuantity

Character sheet
Character:
Introductory thread. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1/1Introductory thread. - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Info:
More info:

PostSubject: Re: Introductory thread.   Introductory thread. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:35 pm

Hey. You can call me Null, or Christian, if you like. I'm 24 and just graduated from college with a degree in Creative Writing. I haven't done much online text rping, but played a lot of pen and paper games with my friends back in high school.
Back to top Go down
Fire Couch
Admin
Admin
Fire Couch

PostSubject: Re: Introductory thread.   Introductory thread. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:37 pm

And your avatar scares me slightly.

Welcome abord Null. If you have any questions, feel free to message me. Also, just to be consistent with my standard questions; how'd you hear about us?
Back to top Go down
NullQuantity

NullQuantity

Character sheet
Character:
Introductory thread. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1/1Introductory thread. - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Info:
More info:

PostSubject: Re: Introductory thread.   Introductory thread. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:53 pm

Thanks for the welcome. I found this site through a post on wrtingforums.com. One of the members there suggested it as a good place to practice characterization.
Back to top Go down
Moe the Maneater
Admin
Admin
Moe the Maneater

PostSubject: Re: Introductory thread.   Introductory thread. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:20 am

LOVE the avatar and how it works so well with the user name. Welcome aboard.
Back to top Go down
AtomicWaste

AtomicWaste

Character sheet
Character:
Info:
More info:

PostSubject: Re: Introductory thread.   Introductory thread. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 4:37 pm

Welcome awesome avatar man/woman!
Back to top Go down
NullQuantity

NullQuantity

Character sheet
Character:
Info:
More info:

PostSubject: Re: Introductory thread.   Introductory thread. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 10:15 pm

Haha, thanks everyone. And I am a dude.
Back to top Go down
Fefe
Fefe

Character sheet
Character:
Info:
More info:

PostSubject: Re: Introductory thread.   Introductory thread. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 4:06 am

Welcome new dude! Oh boy, it really looks like I am the only active female... *bites nails in nervousness*
Back to top Go down
NullQuantity

NullQuantity

Character sheet
Character:
Info:
More info:

PostSubject: Re: Introductory thread.   Introductory thread. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 7:38 am

I can be more feminine for you Fefe. I'll put on a long silky wig and type as daintily as possible whenever I come to the site.
Back to top Go down
Fefe
Fefe

Character sheet
Character:
Info:
More info:

PostSubject: Re: Introductory thread.   Introductory thread. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 5:19 pm

Oh, you're funny. I like that! But no, I can handle myself I'm a tough woman. *poses like Wonder Woman* Just kind of sucks that I get no female contact at all, sometimes a girl needs some girl-talk, yanno?
Back to top Go down
writerfreak12

writerfreak12

Character sheet
Character:
Info:
More info:

PostSubject: Re: Introductory thread.   Introductory thread. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 11:03 am

Hey, I'm Writerfreak12. Call me Betsy. I've been roleplaying since I was eight and currently searching for someone who can keep up with my writing; I'm tired of RPing with 13 year olds and untalented (sorry) people. So I hope this one'll be a hit. Not many females here, are there?
Back to top Go down
Moe the Maneater
Admin
Admin
Moe the Maneater

PostSubject: Re: Introductory thread.   Introductory thread. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 12:05 pm

Greetings Writerfreak! Glad to have you here. Can you tell us how you found the site? :O)
Back to top Go down
Fire Couch
Admin
Admin
Fire Couch

PostSubject: Re: Introductory thread.   Introductory thread. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 1:25 pm

Welcome aboard. Feel free to contact Moe or myself with any questions you may have.
Back to top Go down
writerfreak12

writerfreak12

Character sheet
Character:
Info:
More info:

PostSubject: Re: Introductory thread.   Introductory thread. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 10:11 am

I googled RP sites and found a list for these types if sites. I thought this one was interesting. And thanks!
Back to top Go down
AtomicWaste

AtomicWaste

Character sheet
Character:
Info:
More info:

PostSubject: Re: Introductory thread.   Introductory thread. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 6:12 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Epic@Blocking

Epic@Blocking

PostSubject: Re: Introductory thread.   Introductory thread. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 5:25 am

Hey, I'm epic@blocking, but people usually call me blockin for short. I'm 15 but I can rp and have been for a year, although I've never stayed on one site for long, so I hope I stay here for longer than a month Very Happy
Back to top Go down
donteatpoop

donteatpoop

PostSubject: Re: Introductory thread.   Introductory thread. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:39 pm

You're saying we should expect you to wander off in the middle of a game then?
Back to top Go down
Fefe
Fefe

Character sheet
Character:
Info:
More info:

PostSubject: Re: Introductory thread.   Introductory thread. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 5:49 pm

Hi welcome, hopefully this site will be interesting enough to get you to stay! We're a little slow right now, but I hope to get it up and running soonish.

By the way, how did you find out about the site?
Back to top Go down
Epic@Blocking

Epic@Blocking

PostSubject: Re: Introductory thread.   Introductory thread. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 7:33 pm

I don't wander off if I'm in the middle of a game, it just in many rps I've been a part of, people lose interest quickly or everyone has to wait for one person to post. Sorry about giving the wrong impression ^^'

I found it through the top rp sites list and thank you for the welcome
Back to top Go down
Fefe
Fefe

Character sheet
Character:
Info:
More info:

PostSubject: Re: Introductory thread.   Introductory thread. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:16 pm

Oh awesome!! We have a link to vote for us, so we stay in the top. Please feel free to do that periodically. ^^

And you're welcome. Like I said, we are slow and I think all of our games are full for the time being... :/ But I do have some ideas buzzing about and I am working on creating another! So hang tight, I promise it won't remain slow forever. Wink
Back to top Go down
Myxymyxmyx

Myxymyxmyx

Character sheet
Character:
Info:
More info:

PostSubject: Re: Introductory thread.   Introductory thread. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 2:29 pm

HELLO BLOCKIN IM MYXYMYXMYX AND YOU CAN CALL ME MYXYMYXMYX FOR SHORT. No just kidding. Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Fire Couch
Admin
Admin
Fire Couch

PostSubject: Re: Introductory thread.   Introductory thread. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 6:09 pm

Epic, glad you haven't left yet. Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Epic@Blocking

Epic@Blocking

PostSubject: Re: Introductory thread.   Introductory thread. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 5:09 am

​Thanks guys, although Fire Couch, I do prefer blockin because epic is used by loads of people and I like to be a little different from time to time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
deadlysoldier

PostSubject: Re: Introductory thread.   Introductory thread. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 9:36 am

Hello, i'm more or less new to Rps, forum and otherwise. I'd like to learn as much as I possibly can when I possibly can. Hope the community is friendly and I can't wait to join in on some of these games with ya guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introductory thread.   Introductory thread. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introductory thread.
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next