RPG Freak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Freak

RPG Freak is a forum based play-by-post role playing site with a growing community that doesn't restrict itself to any one genre. RPG Freak is all about role playing diversity.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Science Fiction-Space Pirates (Closed)

Go down 
+4
Epic@Blocking
AtomicWaste
masshavok
Fefe
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fefe
Fefe

Character sheet
Character:
Science Fiction-Space Pirates (Closed) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Science Fiction-Space Pirates (Closed) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Info:
More info:

Science Fiction-Space Pirates (Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science Fiction-Space Pirates (Closed)   Science Fiction-Space Pirates (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 11:37 pm

Accepted new person! I like your character and feel free to update the space pirates thread in the science fiction area with your first post!!
Back to top Go down
dreamshell

Character sheet
Character:
Science Fiction-Space Pirates (Closed) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/3Science Fiction-Space Pirates (Closed) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/3)
Info:
More info:

PostSubject: Re: Science Fiction-Space Pirates (Closed)   Science Fiction-Space Pirates (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 3:58 pm

A few things;
-Thousands of galaxies seems a bit much. A few dozen systems would be more reasonable. Compare/contrast the Republic/Empire from Star Wars or the Federation from Star Trek.
-Paramilitaries are usually not official armed forces, but more like militias, guerrillas & insurgents. However, the CIA does have a "Special Activities Division" that is considered paramilitary, so you are technically right there. Just thought I'd mention it.
-"Athena Blade" sounds cool, but it fits one type of SF more than others. Specifically, the more space operatic, retro, camp/tongue-in-cheek, fun-loving kind, which I definitely approve. Keeping this tone consistent with other players and the rest of the game, if indeed it's the one you want, is advisible.
-Why so many young PCs? Especially if they're supposed to be able to competently run a ship or have any sort of expertise, shouldn't they be a bit older?
-Can you give anymore insight to the plot of the game?
-What are some Dos and Don'ts? You've said humans only, which is fine. But what about, say, psychics or cyborgs? Both would still technically be human.

I'd like to play since I like SF games as a rule, but a bit more info and assurance about some things would be nice.
Back to top Go down
dreamshell

Character sheet
Character:
Science Fiction-Space Pirates (Closed) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/3Science Fiction-Space Pirates (Closed) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/3)
Info:
More info:

PostSubject: Re: Science Fiction-Space Pirates (Closed)   Science Fiction-Space Pirates (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 4:07 pm

Fe, can I ask why you've made it so the PCs have all known each other for (at least) a year as a crew? It seems like they should be strangers to each other, since the players have yet to explore their characters very much, not to mention have them get to know the other PCs.
Back to top Go down
Fefe
Fefe

Character sheet
Character:
Science Fiction-Space Pirates (Closed) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Science Fiction-Space Pirates (Closed) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Info:
More info:

PostSubject: Re: Science Fiction-Space Pirates (Closed)   Science Fiction-Space Pirates (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 5:29 pm

Dreamy, I think you're putting waaaay too much thought into this. I created this sort of last minute? I basically just wanted to get the board rolling again and wasn't really looking for so much depth in this game. It is my first and I feel like you are verbally bashing me again. Now I feel incompetent... So yeah, thanks. >.<
Back to top Go down
Fefe
Fefe

Character sheet
Character:
Info:
More info:

PostSubject: Re: Science Fiction-Space Pirates (Closed)   Science Fiction-Space Pirates (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 8:56 pm

This RP is no longer taking anymore people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Science Fiction-Space Pirates (Closed)   Science Fiction-Space Pirates (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Science Fiction-Space Pirates (Closed)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2