RPG Freak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Freak

RPG Freak is a forum based play-by-post role playing site with a growing community that doesn't restrict itself to any one genre. RPG Freak is all about role playing diversity.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Operational once more.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Operational once more. Empty
PostSubject: Operational once more.   Operational once more. Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 3:55 pm

That's right, we're back. I apologize for lag time. But since the three who are still hanging around are three of our favorite people ever, it seems like it works out.

Anyway, we're back. Or at least I'm here for the time being. Please continue to direct your questions and concerns to our amazingly talented and stunningly attractive staff: Moe the Maneater, Fefe, and Fire Couch.

thanks.
Back to top Go down
https://rpgfreak.rpg-board.net
Fire Couch
Admin
Admin
Fire Couch

Operational once more. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Operational once more.   Operational once more. Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 6:08 pm

Alright, jeez monkey. You don't have to pull a gun on me. I'll get back on it. I had important things going on. Netflix to watch and kids to hang out with and a novel to start.

Just put the gun down, okay? Put the gun down and back away slowly. And keep your hands where I can see them.
Back to top Go down

Operational once more.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Freak :: Site Announcements-
Jump to: