RPG Freak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Freak

RPG Freak is a forum based play-by-post role playing site with a growing community that doesn't restrict itself to any one genre. RPG Freak is all about role playing diversity.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Video games, books, music and movies! Oh my!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fefe
Fefe

Character sheet
Character:
Video games, books, music and movies! Oh my! Left_bar_bleue1/1Video games, books, music and movies! Oh my! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Info:
More info:

Video games, books, music and movies! Oh my! Empty
PostSubject: Video games, books, music and movies! Oh my!   Video games, books, music and movies! Oh my! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:01 pm

Decided to put up a sort of... Opinion thread on new stuff that's out.

First, Ghost Recon Future Soldier! Platform= xbox 360

I really like the game, however, the third person view is kind of off. And you cannot switch the gun from right hand to left hand for the life of you! Anyways, it is still fun and the campaign lasts a lot longer than I expected. Overall, worth buying! Smile
Back to top Go down
donteatpoop

donteatpoop

Video games, books, music and movies! Oh my! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video games, books, music and movies! Oh my!   Video games, books, music and movies! Oh my! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 1:07 am

I've been playing Eufloria on the PS3. It's a strangely beautiful game and very consuming. It's kind of hard to explain it in a way that would give it justice. The Youtube videos of it don't really make it seem appealing, I guess you just have to experience it to really understand. If you have a PS3, download the free demo. It hooked me enough to shell out $10.
Back to top Go down

Video games, books, music and movies! Oh my!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Freak :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: