RPG Freak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Freak

RPG Freak is a forum based play-by-post role playing site with a growing community that doesn't restrict itself to any one genre. RPG Freak is all about role playing diversity.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Please, no images in your signatures.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Please, no images in your signatures. Empty
PostSubject: Please, no images in your signatures.   Please, no images in your signatures. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 2:23 am

Signatures are fine, but lets not have huge imags that take up so much room that reading through a thread becomes a chore.

I will delete signatures that are images (unless they are very very small images).

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://rpgfreak.rpg-board.net
cool74

cool74

Character sheet
Character:
Please, no images in your signatures. Left_bar_bleue1/3Please, no images in your signatures. Empty_bar_bleue  (1/3)
Info: Uydr
More info: Baddass Beast man

PostSubject: Re: Please, no images in your signatures.   Please, no images in your signatures. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 1:22 pm

Guess I am the one with this issue guess I will write out that paragraph then.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Please, no images in your signatures.   Please, no images in your signatures. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 1:24 pm

cool74 wrote:
Guess I am the one with this issue guess I will write out that paragraph then.

Cool, Cool. It was your image, but I wasn't going to point you out. Thank you though.
Back to top Go down
https://rpgfreak.rpg-board.net
Phlimm

Phlimm

Character sheet
Character:
Please, no images in your signatures. Left_bar_bleue1/1Please, no images in your signatures. Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Info:
More info:

PostSubject: Re: Please, no images in your signatures.   Please, no images in your signatures. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 3:38 am

I have to insist that I have an image in my sig. It will be at the end of my sig sentence and is the image of a period.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please, no images in your signatures.   Please, no images in your signatures. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please, no images in your signatures.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Freak :: Site Announcements-
Jump to: